Now that the little ones in the house are on vacation, we have to take advantage and take some time to enjoy them. We know that this is not easy, that’s why we wanted to give you a list of the theme parks in Spain, and other interesting places to go with children. They are places where you can escape two or three days and spend a mini family vacation.
1. Port Aventura + Ferrari Land (Tarragona). Theme park.
2. Adventure Amazonia (Madrid, Malaga, Granada, Huesca). Natural theme park.
3. Magic Island (Seville). Amusement park with many water activities.
4. Territorio Dinópolis (Teruel). Theme park The history of the earth until the extinction of the dinosaurs.
5. Warner Park (Madrid). Park totally dedicated to your favorite Warner characters.
6. Oasys (Almería). A three-in-one park: theme park on the west, zoo and water park.
7. Catalunya en miniatura (Barcelona). Park with miniatures of the main Catalan monuments and area of adventures with zip lines, climbing and many other activities.
8. Siam Park (Tenerife). Water park with three different areas: relax, families and adrenaline.
9. Loro parque (Tenerife). Park cataloged as the best zoo in Europe by TripAdvisor in 2017.
10. Faunia (Madrid). Meet the animals, how they live, their habitat, interact with them and enjoy their company.
11. City of Arts and Sciences + Oceanographic (Valencia). Discover, investigate and learn in the city. Meet the animal world and have fun in Oceanográfic.
12. Katmandu park (Calvià). Family fun, 4D attractions and water areas.
13. Nickelodeon land (Madrid). If your children wat SpongeBob, Dora the explorer or the ninja turtles, this is your park.
14. Cabárceno (Cantabria) a natural park with almost 150 animal species from the five continents in a pure habitat and in a semi-freedom regime.
15. Selwo Adventure (Estepona). A natural park in which to discover animals and plants.
16. Bioparc (Valencia and Fuengirola). New generation zoo in which compatible species coexist as in nature.
17. Enchanted Garden (Marina d’Or – Oropesa del Mar). If you like the magic, in this park you will enter a living garden full of surprises, shows and constantly changing.
18. Terra Natura (Benidorm and Murcia). Another new generation zoo inhabited by species of animals of different characteristics but compatible with each other, as well as the most real nature.
19. Pasión Mudéjar(Castilla y León). A theme park in which to discover Mudéjar in a special way.
20. Terra Mítica (Benidorm). Another of the most popular theme parks in Spain where you will find a wide range of attractions, accommodation and restaurants.